PURPOSE OF ROLE
You will own complete responsibility for acquiring new users and leads through sources of traffic (SEM/Facebook/SMM/Affiliates/SMS) and optimize the sources of traffic to drive the strongest value for acquisition on the web and mobile. You will demonstrate high creativity in acquisition/paid marketing tactics, drawing value from all campaigns.
• Demonstrable experience working as a paid marketing professional handling Adwords and Facebook PPC budgets .
• 5+ years’ experience managing the complete suite of digital marketing.
• Advanced analytical and sales-oriented skills with the ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Should have made PPC strategies to reduce the cost per click (CPC) and cost per lead (CPL). Hands-on experience of Google & FB Analytics, in creating custom reporting, experiments, goals, and filters.
• Thorough knowledge of digital marketing tools and techniques with hands-on experience of Facebook and the Google Adwords panel.
• Advanced MS Excel skills with a good knowledge of MS Excel formulas, decent knowledge of Databases, SQL, Tableau.
• Must have experience in managing multiple digital channels (such as websites, search engines, social media, display ads, email, and mobile).
• Able to convert data into user-friendly reports and presentations. Ability to understand and translate complex concepts and technical information into practical marketing language
• Online gaming (RMG- Real Money Gaming) experience is an asset
• Plan, execute and measure experiments and conversion tests. Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
• Conduct market research to identify new opportunities.
• Manage all SEM/Facebook campaigns and media buying campaigns to maximize ROI.
• Manage internal resources or agencies to deliver, monitor and report on daily, weekly and monthly KPIs against targets.
• Analyze creative performance by market and come up with new creative options working with the brand team Work on the forecasting of target assumptions during quarterly and annual budget and forecast periods, liaising with Design, Technology and Finance teams.
• Identify data trends and insights, and optimize spends and performance based on the insights.
• Conceive, create and execute innovative online media & digital marketing programs
• Utilizing a range of techniques including paid search, SEO and PPC
• Identify and develop integrated partnership / sponsorship strategies to meet brand goals
• Managing the redesign of the company website
• Responsibility for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
• Review new technologies and keep the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing