The Tech Support Manager role will have customer facing responsibility & involves managing a team of engineers to oversee regular support operations.
- Provide customer and technical support to customers through inbound phone, chat and email requests.
- Independently identify, troubleshoot, document, categorise and replicate customer problems and then escalate complex problems according to defined escalation procedures
- Communicate bug fixes and new product enhancements to customers
- Report enhancement requests received from customer regarding hardware, application, or documentation
- Ensure all the relevant dashboards are updated
- Analysing call logs to spot trends and underlying issues.
- Follow up and make scheduled call backs to customers where necessary.
- Partner with Technical Support team members on various strategic projects when needed
- Build relationships with customers as required. Develop and maintain efficient and effective operations leading to ongoing enhanced customer experiences
- Evaluation of current processes, technology, and organisational skills to identify areas of improvement and opportunities for advancement.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in Customer and Technical support
- Deep passion for customer success, coupled with a driving motivation to solve customer problems and continually improve their experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and relationship building skills
- A high-energy, self-starter, independent decision maker and risk-taker who sets steep personal and business goals and successfully develops and executes plans to achieve them.
- The ability to maintain calm under pressure
- Efficiency and organisational skills
- Ability to think strategically and to lead
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Flexible to work in shifts
Workplace & culture
We are passionate about all that we do – our products, our company, our markets, our industry and everything in between. What keeps us close to each other is a shared intense desire to bring the best into the world and having fun while we’re at it!
Gridlogic has emerged as one of India’s rapidly growing groups with operations in 3 countries. The Gridlogic Group, though young, is by no means short of expertise. It employs people worldwide and is well respected in India for its aggressive approach, strong values and inspiring business ethics.
Gridlogic enjoys significant presence - its portfolio currently includes companies in the Software Development, Hospitality, Media, Entertainment & Gaming arenas. The group is advancing with an ambition to expand into many more enterprises based in various locations all across the globe.
Loading application form
Already working at Gridlogic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.