Experience - 10+ years
PURPOSE OF ROLE
Looking for skilled, self-motivated individuals with customer relations experience with a deep understanding of customer lifecycle, purchase habits, loyalty, personalization, and analytics.
• At least 5+ yrs years in Customer Retention & Revenue management
• Should have worked deeply with sales/marketing team preferably on user base growth plans
• Strong communication and organizational skills
• Highly self-motivated and dependable
• Demonstrated ability to understand core business metrics around recurring revenue with an ability to manage complex territory assignment, renewal and expansion processes/forecasting for large teams
• Strong project management skills, including superb time management, prioritization of tasks and ability to meet deadlines independently
• Experience with relational databases, data governance, and process improvement desired
• Ability to identify actionable insights through data analysis to support data-driven business decisions
• Proven experience creating reports, optimizing processes and managing dashboards
• Good knowledge of HTML and e-merge system
• Online gaming (RMG- Real Money Gaming) experience is an asset
Business Operations Leadership
• Collaborate with Executive Leadership to create a compelling vision for the Customer Experience organization and for customers.
• Lead and support the cross-functional development of customer risk programs in order to identify customers who need support proactively.
• Manage and grow a world-class Customer Operations team who drive operational efficiencies and strategic insights for the organization
• Partner with leadership to define and document service delivery processes, standards, and inter-departmental standard operating procedures.
• Performance Management and Reporting
• Set and execute the Customer operations (CX) cadence for goal setting and reporting, operational forecasting, staff planning and account allocation, headcount and budget planning, and programs that support growth and scale for all customers
• Measure effectiveness of the org by clearly defining operational outcomes, creating a cadence for review with the team, and sharing metrics with executive team and broader organization
• Maintain an accurate retention forecast leveraging data, CX team input, and a deep understanding of the strategic direction of our product + customer base.
Systems and Process Ownership
• Work with leadership team to optimize Gainsight for an efficient process, timely account intervention, and deep insights
• Develop the future roadmap of processes and tools needed to support our CX team
Cross-functional Voice of Customer
• Lead processes to assemble customer feedback and themes with supporting data for sharing across our organization, be the voice of the customer internally
• Serve as an advocate for the CX org, collaborating with internal, cross-functional teams including product management, professional services, sales, and marketing
• Drive continuous improvement through updating internal processes and implementing best practices
Educational Requirement: MBA from Premier Institute