Location - Hyderabad / Remote Flexible
Education Background- MBA from Tier 1 Institute
Work Experience in Similar Role / Start up – 6 months to 2 yrs. 2020/21 MBA pass out may apply.
This is a 18-24 months role that provides a fast-paced career and open up several opportunities with the organization post culmination.
The ideal candidate needs to be excited to join the team while we scale rapidly. This means being open to ambiguity, willing to take up tasks and solve problems beyond the job description and being passionate about building the organization in partnership with the leadership team.
Job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead projects that have been initiated by the founders and core leadership team across various departments.
- Prioritizes conflicting needs; handles matter expeditiously, proactively, and follows-through on projects to successful completion, often with deadline pressures.
- Provides a bridge for smooth communication between the CEO's office and internal departments; demonstrating leadership to maintain credibility, trust and support with senior management staff.
- Works closely and effectively with the CEO as a "barometer," having a sense for the developments taking place internally / external industry.
Skills to be successful in the role
- You will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skill
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Detail oriented mindset
- Ability to multi task and adjust to a fast-paced working environment
- Be willing to take initiative and be assertive.
- Can take direction and constructive criticism well.
- Strong business acumen.
- ‘Do whatever-it-takes’ attitude to be successful.
- Ability to handle confidential information with highest level of integrity
- Be intuitive to people's needs and show emotional intelligence as well as forethought.