Experience Level - 10+ yrs
Location - Hyderabad/ Bangalore/ Chennai/ Mumbai/ GGN / India
Work Arrangement - Flexible Remote
Added Advantage - Experience in RMG ( Real Money Gaming)
PURPOSE OF ROLE
We are looking for experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that clients love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
• Proven Expertise in defining and Authoring product requirements and Creating Product Road Maps for Business and Engineering Teams.
• Excellent Presentation skills (Both Preparation and Oratory). Must be hands in providing product demos to prospective customers and in Trade shows.
• Strong Technical background with an understanding of software development life cycle. Skilled at working effectively with cross functional and diverse teams.
• Proven work experience in direct business facing role in product management
• Proven track record of managing all aspects of product life cycle
• Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
• Knowledge of financial concepts for product planning and strategy
• Gain a deep understanding of client experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
• Assess competition by comparing products
• Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
• Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
• Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
• Work closely with tech teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
• Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
• Market new products by working closely with the marketing and promotion teams
• Create long- and short-term product sales forecasts and analysis for management
• Represent the company by meeting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS - BACHELOR OF ENGINEERING – EEE / EC / IS / CS OR MCA