Experience - 7 to 12 Yrs in a core project management role from a product company
Location - Hyderabad / Bangalore ( Hybrid Flexible )
This role is identified under the Diversity Program for Women.
The Project Manager will function as an Internal facing, results-driven, and innovative project leader. She will have accountability for end-to-end project delivery and drive projects profitable.
This role will be part of the CEO's office to manage multiple projects to timely closure and be part of resource planning for the projects in the organization.
- Act as the main point of contact for project execution
- Lead project readiness and focus on the most effective and cost-efficient solutions
- Work with Technical Managers to ensure successful project execution, customer satisfaction, and continual process improvement.
- Deep understanding of what it takes to release a feature with high quality and understanding that the real success of any feature is that it performs well in the real world.
- Experience in Leading Technology Products
- Excellent time and task management skills and the ability to work on several diverse projects at the same time.
- Proven ability to understand the impact of technical changes, and to articulate solutions to address business problems.
- Solid understanding of custom software development processes and engagement methodologies.
- Ability to manage in an environment of ambiguity with diverse stakeholders.
- Strong analytical/problem-solving skills, outstanding agility skills, and excellent communication (verbal and written) skills
- Solid project management skills (e.g. planning, progress tracking, project finance)
- Experience in creating and maintaining spreadsheets trackers and tools JIRA/ Asana.
Education: Qualification: BE/B-Tech /MCA or any equivalent degree