Designation: Process Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
• Min 5+ Years experience in Customer Support Sales with at least 3 years of experience in Voice / Chat and Email Support.
• Deals with the investigation of Cash withdrawal, deposit and Chargeback transactions.
• Prior experience in Sales and Business Development across diverse verticals including gaming, entertainment etc.
• A keen interest in and knowledge of the online gaming sector
• Strong communication, customer management, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Must be able to work well with high targets and under pressure
• Must be creative and adaptable to the changing market trends
Knowledge of Hindi & Rummy is a must.
• Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses’ accounts; take responsibility for the effective onboarding of B2C customers.
• Key member of the Pilot Process Team for setting up new processes, create documentation & be capable of training the new team members.
• Operate as a lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Customers
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions/ products according to the customer needs and objectives
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor Degree any stream