Customer Support - Rummy
Designation: Process Developer
Experience: 5+ Years
• Min 5+ Years experience in Customer Support Sales with at least 3 years of experience in Voice / Chat and Email Support.
• Deals with the investigation of Cash withdrawal, deposit and Chargeback transactions.
• Prior experience in Sales and Business Development across diverse verticals including gaming, entertainment etc.
• A keen interest in and knowledge of the online gaming sector
• Strong communication, customer management, and interpersonal skills
• Ability to present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization
• Must be able to work well with high targets and under pressure
• Must be creative and adaptable to the changing market trends
Knowledge of Hindi & Rummy is a must.
• Play a fundamental role in setting up new businesses’ accounts; take responsibility for the effective onboarding of B2C customers.
• Key member of the Pilot Process Team for setting up new processes, create documentation & be capable of training the new team members.
• Operate as a lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain long-lasting customer relationships
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with Customers
• Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions/ products according to the customer needs and objectives
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/ quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
Bachelor Degree any stream
- Remote status
- Temporarily Remote
Workplace & culture
We are passionate about all that we do – our products, our company, our markets, our industry and everything in between. What keeps us close to each other is a shared intense desire to bring the best into the world and having fun while we’re at it!
Gridlogic has emerged as one of India’s rapidly growing groups with operations in 3 countries. The Gridlogic Group, though young, is by no means short of expertise. It employs people worldwide and is well respected in India for its aggressive approach, strong values and inspiring business ethics.
Gridlogic enjoys significant presence - its portfolio currently includes companies in the Software Development, Hospitality, Media, Entertainment & Gaming arenas. The group is advancing with an ambition to expand into many more enterprises based in various locations all across the globe.
Customer Support - Rummy
Loading application form
Already working at Gridlogic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.