Experience Level - 4+ yrs.
Scope of Work
- Backend - 70%
- Frontend - 30%
• Experience working with REST APIs, SSL encryption, and token authentication is a must.
• Experience working with relational databases – MySQL or TSQL is a must.
• Strong understanding of Multithreading and Asynchronous concepts is a must.
• Hands-on experience in Linux & Apache web servers is a must.
• A Good understanding of NoSQL databases like Redis is a must.
• Good understanding of serverless applications is desirable.
• Good understanding of Microservices Architecture is desirable.
• Experience with deploying the cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Experience with unit testing.
• Strong ability to adapt to new technologies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of code repositories and version control tools (e.g., Git, DevOps)
• Excellent communication skills in communicating ideas and creative concepts
• Experience in working in virtual teams and being in constant collaboration
• Well organized, delivering work to a brief and to a deadline, sometimes under pressure
• Ability to work unsupervised and take ownership of key services
• Good experience in the implementation of message brokers like RabbitMQ or Kafka is desirable.
• Working knowledge of at least one cloud-based hosting platform such as Azure or AWS
• Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using a tool like Azure DevOps
• Working knowledge of monitoring tools such as Application Insights and Log Analytics
• Architect, design, code and test new software solutions for Agile projects
• Maintain, support, and improve existing systems
• Write quality and high-performing code
• Assist with peer code reviews
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features
• Decide on web frameworks and libraries to use and promote coding standards across the team
• Lead other web developers and testers in building high-quality web products
• Work with the Software Development team to ensure the correct implementation of designs
Educational Qualification: Engineering / MCA