Full Stack Developer - Python
Experience Level - 4+ yrs.
Scope of Work
- Backend - 70%
- Frontend - 30%
• Experience working with REST APIs, SSL encryption, and token authentication is a must.
• Experience working with relational databases – MySQL or TSQL is a must.
• Strong understanding of Multithreading and Asynchronous concepts is a must.
• Hands-on experience in Linux & Apache web servers is a must.
• A Good understanding of NoSQL databases like Redis is a must.
• Good understanding of serverless applications is desirable.
• Good understanding of Microservices Architecture is desirable.
• Experience with deploying the cloud infrastructure (e.g. AWS, Azure, GCP)
• Experience with unit testing.
• Strong ability to adapt to new technologies.
• Demonstrated knowledge of code repositories and version control tools (e.g., Git, DevOps)
• Excellent communication skills in communicating ideas and creative concepts
• Experience in working in virtual teams and being in constant collaboration
• Well organized, delivering work to a brief and to a deadline, sometimes under pressure
• Ability to work unsupervised and take ownership of key services
• Good experience in the implementation of message brokers like RabbitMQ or Kafka is desirable.
• Working knowledge of at least one cloud-based hosting platform such as Azure or AWS
• Working knowledge of CI/CD pipelines using a tool like Azure DevOps
• Working knowledge of monitoring tools such as Application Insights and Log Analytics
• Architect, design, code and test new software solutions for Agile projects
• Maintain, support, and improve existing systems
• Write quality and high-performing code
• Assist with peer code reviews
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define and ship new features
• Decide on web frameworks and libraries to use and promote coding standards across the team
• Lead other web developers and testers in building high-quality web products
• Work with the Software Development team to ensure the correct implementation of designs
Educational Qualification: Engineering / MCA
- Remote status
- Fully Remote
Workplace & culture
We are passionate about all that we do – our products, our company, our markets, our industry and everything in between. What keeps us close to each other is a shared intense desire to bring the best into the world and having fun while we’re at it!
Gridlogic has emerged as one of India’s rapidly growing groups with operations in 3 countries. The Gridlogic Group, though young, is by no means short of expertise. It employs people worldwide and is well respected in India for its aggressive approach, strong values and inspiring business ethics.
Gridlogic enjoys significant presence - its portfolio currently includes companies in the Software Development, Hospitality, Media, Entertainment & Gaming arenas. The group is advancing with an ambition to expand into many more enterprises based in various locations all across the globe.
Full Stack Developer - Python
Loading application form
Already working at Gridlogic?
Let’s recruit together and find your next colleague.